L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Real good

A pity some parts don't have force in it, mostly during the slow mo scenes. i've seen a few places where you could improve, but let's face it, doing this in two weeks is kinda amazing already. keep it up :D

Turing Test Turing Test

Very good

Alrightr, maybe the art isn't all that good, and most of the time it's just text

BUT, you have shown through your music selection and suspense, that this is simply great. The whole plot was full of suspense and mystery, truely enjoyable

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

I love the punchlines

"it's when you have cancer in your as"
great work in explaining

but anyway, i just love your shorts. they're hilarious

How to Delete a Bad Flash How to Delete a Bad Flash

Wow

That was seriously short though, but the end was nice and hilarrious

Buttplug Buttplug

*scream*

oh god, you nearly made me puke. then again, its not the worst animation i've seen.
i'll give you a 6.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

OMG

Dude, you scare me. Rick roll killed by chuck norris? How could you?

The Crap Of Death. The Crap Of Death.

Wow

you really scared me there. All that screaming....anyways i'll hafta minus the score abit about your apalling scream and "horrible" graphics. still, good job mate. try something else that doesn't involve dung.

Ps. for the crap to fly so much there should be alot of gas in his intestines.i tell you, even with that much gas compressed in his body the crap won't fly. it'll just...explode the restroom and leak out dung everywhere.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

My friend and i made this about 2 years ago as a complete joke, so you have to understand that we were not trying to make proffesional crap. xP

Attempting Suicide Attempting Suicide

Great

great animation, but afer i watched the ending, i really felt you were a sad, sad, person. I mean, just don't make such horrible endings, it really makes me cry.